The basics of FasterEFT are very straight forward and simple. Although there are a lot of different techniques within FasterEFT, and the change of belief can be a challenge for many people, you can get started with just the basics — if you are willing to do what it takes to transform your life.
The Basics of FasterEFT in Brief:
- From birth, the subconscious interprets (and gives meaning to) every experience, and files that data as evidence of who we are, how the world around us works, and what reality is.
- Each new experience is filtered through that data, and again, interpreted and filed. This is why each person’s perspective of reality is unique.
- The subconscious is constantly referring to the data it holds, and prompting the brain and body to respond accordingly. And the brain signals the major organs to produce matching chemicals that cause sensations — which we recognize as impulses and emotions.
- These sensations cause the conscious mind to make decisions, take actions, and express behaviors etc. — which are based on what is held in the subconscious.
- In order to change anything effectively and permanently, we need to change the original records. And the results change automatically.
- The FasterEFT technique works with the subconscious to change those original records; this results in an automatic change in beliefs, patterns, behaviors, habits etc.
For like more information on the subconscious records, read: The REAL Cause of All Your Problems.
To find out how you can change your reality using FasterEFT, read: How to Change Your Reality.
For guidance on using the FasterEFT technique, read: The FasterEFT Technique — Step- by-Step.
Visit the FasterEFT YouTube Channel to watch videos of Robert G. Smith (founder of FasterEFT) explaining how the mind works, and how to use FasterEFT effectively. You will also be able to tap along with him as he works on others, and watch the testimonials of those who have used FasterEFT for a wide range of problems and issues.
Article by: Robert G. Smith
Originally published at fastereft.com on May 23, 2016.