Robert G. Smith
Robert G. Smith is the creator of FasterEFT. He is a Life Coach, a respected leader in the field of personal growth, a popular radio guest and sought after speaker. He is one of America’s leading experts on stress, spirituality and healing. Robert has reached thousands of people with his positive message about personal power, love and healing with the largest free online healing library available on YouTube with over 250,000 views per month and translated in 14 different languages. He’s traveled all over the world giving public seminars since 2002. Robert has produced over 96 DVDs and continues to ship them worldwide since 2004.
He has trained with some of America’s greatest transformational teachers such as Dr. Richard Bandler, co-developer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Gary Craig, developer of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Dr. Larry Nims, developer of Be Set Free Fast (BSFF). He has taken these powerful systems that work, combining, simplifying and amplifying them to create FasterEFT, similarly to what Gary Craig has done with Thought Field Therapy (TFT) with EFT. Robert is known for his sense of humor, his ability to simplify the complex and his dynamic training style.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational purposes only and represents my personal experience and opinion. I have never seen any adverse side effects from the various techniques, but I cannot guarantee that there will be no adverse effects. While you are free to use and share the material presented here, I deny any liability caused by third party miscommunication or third party incorrectly conveying or misusing the techniques in any way.
Before following or adopting any treatment or any opinion expressed in this website, you agree that you will first discuss the treatment or opinion with an appropriate physician or therapist and that you will follow all directions precisely and heed all warnings and cautionary information.
- Robert G. Smith is not a psychologist, a dietician, or a therapist and has no licensing or formal training in these fields.
- Robert G. Smith is a Personal Success Coach, NLP Practitioner, Stress Specialist, and his mission is to bring personal performance tools to the attention of others.
- Robert’s quest is a spiritual one and, accordingly, he is an ordained minister. His message is, “You can live a stress free life and be successful in everything you do.”
- FasterEFT takes the form of a thorough demonstration of very impressive personal improvement tools. It is not training in psychology or psychotherapy.
- Subject to the other provisions of this agreement, you may use any of the techniques on behalf of yourself and others.
- Robert G. Smith cannot and will not take responsibility for what you do with these techniques.
- You are required to take complete responsibility for your own emotional and/or physical well being.
- You are also required to instruct others whom you help with these techniques to take complete responsibility for their emotional and/or physical well being.
- You agree to hold Robert G. Smith harmless from any claims made by anyone whom you seek to help.
- Use these techniques under the supervision of a qualified therapist or physician.
- Don’t use these techniques to try to solve a problem where your common sense would tell you it is not appropriate.